Wednesday, January 2, 2008

How 'Bout You??

Since the clock struck midnight on New Year's Eve the other night, I've been thinking a lot about what 2008 has in store for me, my family, and my friends. Mandi and I had a discussion about our predictions for 2008, and it included everything from finances to careers to family matters. Continued weight-loss, restructuring our schedules to accommodate more time with the kids and ourselves, and strengthening our financial situation were just a few of our "resolves."

So now I'm wondering what some of you have in mind for this new year. Are you planning big changes? Are you hoping/wishing for something? Anything new and exciting which you hope will come to pass in 2008?

I'm looking forward to reading some of your thoughts, should you so choose to comment!

No comments: