Thursday, January 3, 2008

One Year Old!

"Biotikology" is quickly approaching the one-year mark of existence, and I am happy to report I have thoroughly enjoyed the benefits of blogging over the course of the past year. Although I still have trouble finding the time to write as much as I would like, blogging has at least given me the means to share with others what's on my mind. In addition, I have had the opportunity to keep in touch with others who count themselves amongst the community of bloggers.

Many thanks to those of you who have contributed to the discussions, either by adding comments or visiting with me in person. Also thanks to those who continue to encourage further writing - it's always a pleasure to know people are reading! And finally, I'm always hoping and looking for new wisdom. Feel free to comment on anything and everything, or suggest a new topic!

No comments: