Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Interwoven Threads

A good friend from college posted on his blog today about a company which is just beginning to get off the ground. The company is called Interwoven Threads, and I strongly encourage you to check them out by clicking on the link. In a nutshell, they sell t-shirts designed by emerging fashion artists, and for every shirt they sell, they give one to someone who is in need. What a great idea/concept! It warms my heart to think and know there are good folks in our world who are socially-conscious, and are doing what they can to help those who might need a hand or two.

Because the company is brand new, they aren't quite set up to take online sales yet, though the website boasts this feature will be coming soon. I was only able to find a couple of different styles for men thus far, and I did not look at the women's selections. I'm betting as the company grows, more options will be available. Still, they have to start somewhere and I hope you will take a few minutes to bounce around the site and learn more. As I understand it, you can email them to order a shirt, then pay for it once they are able to accept online sales. Or if you have further questions, drop them an e-line.

I wish the company and all who are involved the best of luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Kevin! I appreciate you spreading the word.

And you're right - we're almost ready for online sales, until then we are selling individually by request.

check back as we grow.

Andy