Friday, March 18, 2011

Resurrecting the Blog

April 29th, 2009.  That is the date of my last post on Biotikology.  I've just spent some time going back through some of my old posts, and have come to realize how much I miss writing and sharing my thoughts through this forum.  Even more so, I miss reflecting on the thoughts of others.  I have tinkered with the idea of just writing on facebook, but for various reasons, I'm leaning in the direction of resurrecting this old blog.  I have also discovered (I think) that I can share this blog on facebook each time I write a new post.  I've probably lost many of the followers of this old blog, but I hope to find them again, as well as maybe some new ones.

So that's my general randomness for today.  Nothing special.  I'll have more in the days and weeks to come, and as life continues to unfold.  I'm back.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back at it, Kevin. I'd like to see posts about your growing skills with the straightening iron.