Friday, February 8, 2008

HELP!!!!

Hello y'all! In my last post, I made the announcement that I would be sacrificing myself for the second straight year by plunging into the icy waters of Holmes Lake in Lincoln. Whatever for, you ask?? To raise moola for Special Olympics Nebraska in the Polar Plunge, 2008!! Special Olympics is an organization I hold near and dear to my ever-lovin' heart. Here's the problem - since I posted last, I HAVE HAD ONLY ONE, (1), UNO, UNE, ONE DONATION!!!!!!!

Thanks, Mommy!!

Please hook a plunger up and visit the website I've set up to make a donation, if you can. I would certainly appreciate your generosity with whatever you feel you can give, even it's just a buck. I have a long ways to go to reach my $1000 dollar goal and would hate to fall horribly short! Thanks for considering!!!!!!

No comments: